Sunday, September 9, 2007

Three Days in the Berkshires...

with 54 seventh graders, hiking, climbing, dancing, sharing sleeping quarters, earns major credibility points. This past week I was no longer the new English teacher, but the cool English teacher. Once I hit 'em up with actual curriculum this coming week I anticipate the loss of this status. It was nice while it lasted :) Now... if I can only figure out what happened to my iPhoto automatically opening when I select browse in order to upload some corresponding photos, I'll be back in business.

"In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted." (Bertrand Arthur William Russell, 1872-1970)

1 comment:

.Tom Kapanka said...

Sounds like you're off to a great start.