Monday, January 21, 2008

Free At Last...

or at least for the day. Teaching gives a whole new meaning to Monday holidays. My daily to-do list is actually manageable: Status upcoming weekly plan; Print rubric for Personal Narrative; Print Peer Review Sheet; Print upcoming Daily Oral Language and Vocabulary Quiz and Test; Print Mango Street activity; Create new Vocabulary Board Sheets because I haven't liked the one that has been in use for the past four months; Print out this week's vocabulary activity sheet; and, last, my favorite - Redesign Bulletin Boards.
Check; Done; Done; Getting There; Ditto; Done and Done.Coffee time for Ms. Productive.

4 comments:

.Tom Kapanka said...

I've been out of circulation for a while. A trip to Thailand and sadly... my mothers passing.

Sounds like things are going well for you. It was fun getting caught up tonight. You've made a good career choice.

.Tom Kapanka said...

Hope your second semester is going well.
Happy Easter!

.Tom Kapanka said...

Okay,
I feel like a stalker, but, hey, I'm just checking in every couple months. You probably won't see this one either, but you are about to finishe your first year of teaching. I hope you still have your enthusiasm. You are about to learn why this profession requires June, July, and August off. Enjoy!

.Tom Kapanka said...

Me again,
I just drop by every month or so. I hope that when you see this (if you see this) you notice the long gaps between comments.
I'll not do it again, but I wanted to say Congratulations on completing your first year as a teacher!