Thursday, January 21, 2010

OMG...

omg, omg, omg I am going to be sooo beeezy over the next sixteen weeks. I have GOT to get organized - I've got to divide my day into work, school, rest and play - and I've got to start NOW. Tonight I hit the ground running and I intend to stay ahead of the fray. Tomorrow the plan's rough draft will be developed BEFORE I end the day. The light is green, the water's boiling and I am so freakin' psyched. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this - my loud and beloved mantra until June 1st. Here we go biatches.

1 comment:

.Tom Kapanka said...

Hey, I'm waaaaaay out of touch. How did your year of teaching go? and your second and third?

It's been ages. I'm glad to see you're still active in the blogosphere. I lost touch with all of my bookmarked favorites when my laptop crashed. It has now been restored and your address was still on it.

As of Friday, I am a grandpa. This is my way of handing out cigars! See pictures of Nora Paige at:
http://patternsofink.blogspot.com/