Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I did it...

My " 'I am grateful for' list, times 46" is done. And I promise to post it as soon as I can sit down long enough to type it. In the meantime, I wrote these three things about me at the prompting of one of my favorite artists from Canada. Her name is Kal Barteski and her gift is G.O.O.D. Thank you, Kal !!!
1. - I trust - I trust my friends, my family, to do the right thing - to understand - to be there.
2. - I live - outloud - I can laugh myself to tears when life is funny and cry when it hurts.. I have a flaming red temper, when necessary and, unfortunately, occasionally, when it isn't necessary - my home is filled with the color green - bright and bold and in abundance - No Pastels.
3. - I share - my thoughts and ideas and photos and stories and opinions - I share my heart, my time..there's always room at my dinner table.
If you are here, try this. It feels Awesome.

No comments: