Thursday, December 10, 2009

No Problem...


All dressed and heading into the City - nope - husband took my keys even though he got a ride in.
No problem, get the spare - nope - husband had those in his coat pocket too.
No problem, bring Duch's soccer uniform to school for pictures this afternoon and take the Buick - the morning's looking up - nope - raging headache, I mean really, really painful is this a stroke headache. Who took the two stinkin' Tylenol from my pocketbook?
No problem, survived morning without embarassing myself and outside for some fresh air and a ride - nope - brakes decide not to work on the highway.
No problem - pull into McDonald's, call spouse, eat McDonald's, say hi to spouse, give spouse $5 to get brake fluid - brake fluid topped off and we're good to go - nope - step on brake, hear squishy sound, bend over, get covered in brake fluid. BaLOWN BaRAKELINE. WTF ?
No problem, brake place is down the street - drive in and decide to wait - nope, can't look at it until tomorrow. But I've got a final tonight. Too bad - no car - no final.
No problem - call professor and make arrangements for Monday (acceptable, notwithstanding the 5% reduction) and eat dinner. Just starting to relax - NOPE - two inches of flooded toilet water in my mom's bathroom...hallway...laundry closet...clothes closet...
Will somebody puhleese tell me why I was at the airport when my freakin' ship came in ???

HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY, DAD - YOU WERE THE BEST PART OF MY ENTIRE DAY AND I LOVE YOU.

No comments: