Friday, March 6, 2009

She Heard...

I was glad we spoke today.
It did bring back better times.
Hope everything works out.
Speak to you soon.

She Said:

Hey. I actually felt really sad after we spoke. I do understand your reasons, but leaving the way you did, both times, hurt - alot - and I have never been very good at letting go of the parts of my life that were as important to me as our friendship. I'm still not...but I remain surrounded by those who saw me through the past four years for who I am, not someone they wished me to be, and because of this I won't have to let go.

Though still a work in progress, I am better now - in many ways - but there will always be only one beachfront property in Paris.

Be at peace and prosper, Yesh, for that is your choice and you deserve no less.






No comments: